Sunday, June 4
3:00 to 5:00 p.m.
E.P. Foster Library’s Topping Room
651 E. Main St., Ventura
8th grade students from Oxnard will present their research and the educational products they created as part of their year-long Common Core Project-Based learning. See what 13 and 14 year olds are concerned about locally and globally.
- Andres: Dystopic Novel on the U.S. Debt
- Gabby: iMovie on Kindness
- Matthew: Keynote on Global Warming with Solar and Wind-powered Lego creations
- Sam & Esme: Poster and Presentation on LGBTQ Rights
- Marcos: Display and Keynote on Youth Empowerment